Submitting your abstract for a poster
We will list the posters on the conference agenda, and we will include your abstract in the conference summary for the event. You are welcome to send an extended abstract or short paper for use in the conference summary. You can bring a paper poster to affix to the wall, a tabletop display, a free standing exhibit, or perhaps bring along a laptop computer that runs a short video using the laptop’s speakers. Here, all are referred to as posters.
- Posters should be related to the theme of the event.
- The CMI is not an advocacy group. If your poster has an advocacy theme it will be rejected.
- Posters or displays that are primarily an advertisement for your company require you to pay a fee. Please see the information for sponsors.
- We do not have size requirements.
- If you want to bring a poster at the last minute, that’s fine, bring it along. But letting us know ahead of time means it will be in the agenda and on our website’s list of posters.
Please send the following information:
|Title||Keep it brief and make sure that your topic is clear.|
|Presenter’s information||Name, affiliation, email address, phone number, postal address, web site if you have one.|
|Co-authors||Names, affiliations, email addresses.|
|Abstract length||250 words or up to one page.|
|Formatting of abstract||Use Microsoft Word and keep your formatting very simple.|
|Size/ type of your poster||You are welcome to bring a poster to tape to the wall, a table-top display (we supply the table and tablecloth) or a free standing display. Electrical outlets are in short supply. Please specify your needs so we can plan accordingly.|
Send your information by email, as an attachment, to firstname.lastname@example.org.Title your email something like: “Poster for Event X”. Within a couple of days you will receive an email thanking you for the abstract. Call if you don’t receive this email.